ODRecap: Toyota recalls 3.37mn cars, 2017 Porsche 911 launched in India, and more
Toyota recalls 3.37 million cars globally over faulty airbags and emission control units
Toyota has issued a recall for 3.37 million vehicles worldwide. It has recalled 2.87 million cars owing to a likely fault in emissions control units while 1.43 million cars are being recalled due to faulty airbag inflators. Some of the Prius models are likely to contain both the faulty parts. It is not clear if India is a part of the recall.
2017 Porsche 911 range arrives in India at Rs 1.39 crore
Porsche has launched the 2017 editions of the Porsche 911 range in India, with prices starting from 1.39 crore, ex-Mumbai. The exotic supercar manufacturer has brought in the new range in the form of 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Carrera S, 911 Turbo and the 911 Turbo S Cabriolet which will be sold through the CBU route in the country.
2016 Hyundai Elantra spotted testing in India
Hyundai India will be launching the all-new Elantra in India by August this year. OVERDRIVE reader Sumedh Belsare caught this test mule near Paud Road, Pune, where the car might be doing its ARAI certification rounds.
2016 National Karting Championship: Shahan secures 2nd position in Round 2 finals
Round 2 of the 2016 JK Tyre Rotax Max National Karting Championship concluded this past weekend with Shahan Ali Mohsin finishing second after facing many challenges. Mohsin secured the win in Round 1 of the championship at Meco Kartopia with a race time of 15:47.512, just ousting rival Ruhaan Alva by a few hundredths of a second.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.14 Crore
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019