ODRecap: Volkswagen Ameo petrol launched, Michael Dunlop sets new record, and more
2016 Volkswagen Ameo petrol launched in India at Rs 5.14 lakh
Volkswagen India has launched the Ameo petrol in India in three trims starting at Rs 5.14 lakh (Trendline), ex-Mumbai. The Comfortline and Highline are priced at Rs 5.88 lakh and Rs 6.92 lakh, respectively. The diesel trims will be in showrooms by Diwali this year.
2016 National Karting Championship: Ricky Donison dominates Senior Max class at Round 1
The opening round of the 2016 JK Tyre-FMSCI National Rotax Karting Championship was held at the Meco Kartopia track in Bengaluru. In the Senior Max category, which features racers above the age of 15, Ricky Donison proved to be far too formidable an opponent for his rivals. He took the preceding events handily as well.
BMW 520i launched in India at Rs 54 lakh
BMW India has launched the 520i, a petrol variant of the 5 Series, at Rs 54 lakh (ex-showroom). This move from BMW will help the brand's sales, which have been affected by the ban on the registration of over 2,000cc diesel vehicles in the Delhi-NCR and Kerala.
2016 IOM TT: Michael Dunlop sets new race and lap record
On the inaugural day of the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy, Michael Dunlop on his BMW S1000RR managed two blazing sub-17 minute laps, setting a new world record. The new lap record stands at 16min 58.254sec and marks the Irishman's 12th Isle of Man success.
Starts Rs 5.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 52 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like