#ODRecap: Volkswagen Ameo to launch in India, Porsche unveils 911 RSR GTE successor, and more
Volkswagen Ameo likely to be launched in India this month
Vollkswagen's compact sedan, the Ameo, is likely to be launched in India in May 2016. The Ameo is the global model from Volkswagen India and was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. It is based on the same Polo platform and will be slotted in between the hatchback and the Vento. Read more on the Volkswagen Ameo here.
Maverick Vinales likely to move to Yamaha
There are reports that the Yamaha factory team has signed Suzuki rider Maverick Vinales as their replacement for Jorge Lorenzo. There is no official announcement yet, but we expect it to happen on Thursday, prior to the press conference for the Mugello race weekend. More information on this new development here.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift to be launched in India on May 18, 2016
Maruti Suzuki will be launching the Alto 800 facelift in India on May 18, 2016. The car is expected to be available in the same trims as the current car. Read more on the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 here.
Porsche unveils 911 RSR GTE successor
Porsche has unveiled the next iteration of its 911 RSR GTE race car. The successor for the 911 RSR GTE (no official name yet) completed its first test at the Weissach racetrack and will debut at the 24-hour race at Daytona in January 2017. Read more on Porsche's new race car here.
Starts Rs 6.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year