#ODRecap: Volkswagen Ameo to launch in India, Porsche unveils 911 RSR GTE successor, and more
Volkswagen Ameo likely to be launched in India this month
Vollkswagen's compact sedan, the Ameo, is likely to be launched in India in May 2016. The Ameo is the global model from Volkswagen India and was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. It is based on the same Polo platform and will be slotted in between the hatchback and the Vento. Read more on the Volkswagen Ameo here.
Maverick Vinales likely to move to Yamaha
There are reports that the Yamaha factory team has signed Suzuki rider Maverick Vinales as their replacement for Jorge Lorenzo. There is no official announcement yet, but we expect it to happen on Thursday, prior to the press conference for the Mugello race weekend. More information on this new development here.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift to be launched in India on May 18, 2016
Maruti Suzuki will be launching the Alto 800 facelift in India on May 18, 2016. The car is expected to be available in the same trims as the current car. Read more on the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 here.
Porsche unveils 911 RSR GTE successor
Porsche has unveiled the next iteration of its 911 RSR GTE race car. The successor for the 911 RSR GTE (no official name yet) completed its first test at the Weissach racetrack and will debut at the 24-hour race at Daytona in January 2017. Read more on Porsche's new race car here.
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.57 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip