Okinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
Okinawa Scooters, an up and coming electric two-wheeler manufacturer recently announced that it has started accepting bookings for its Okinawa i-Praise electric scooter December 14,2018.
The booking amount has been set at Rs 5,000 and bookings can be done at any of the company's 250+ sales outlets all over India. Deliveries will begin in January 2019 after thw launch of the scooter. This batch of pre-bookings is limited to 500 units.
Jeetender Sharma, founder and MD of Okinawa Scooters said, "With the pre-bookings commencing from Dec 14 and only going on till the first 500 orders, we are looking forward to an affirmative response."
The i-Praise has a claimed range of 160-180km on a single charge and has a top speed of 75 kmph. The scooter comes with a detachable lithium-ion battery which has let it shed 40 per cent of its weight, compared to the lead-acid battery the Praise comes with.
The standard Praise is priced at Rs 59,889 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The i-Praise should come at some premium over this.
Okinawa Autotech is an Indian owned two-wheeler manufacturer established in 2015. It is based out of Gurugram and has a manufacturing facility in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
- NewsAMW CFMoto 300NK, 650GT, 650MT and 650NK launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.29 lakh
- NewsHyundai Motor Group develop world's first Active Shift Control for hybrid cars to enhance fuel economy
- NewsMercedes-Benz India inaugurates its 15th service facility in Kolhapur
- NewsLive updates: CF Moto motorcycles launch in India
- NewsCF Moto to launch all-new motorcycles in India today