Okinawa Praise e-scooter bookings open in India, launch in December
Almost every automobile manufacturer is working on developing new powertrains that will ditch the conventional source and resort to cleaner tech for the betterment of the environment. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd, the all-electric two- wheeler manufacturing company, had launched the Ridge e-scooter in India earlier this year. And now the brand will be adding a second offering, called the Praise. The company dealerships have already started taking bookings for the upcoming scooter for a token amount of Rs 2,000. The official launch is slated to happen in the second week of December.
The teaser image of Okinawa Praise e-scooter shows a sporty apron design, LED DRL strip running below the headlight cluster and front disc brake.
The company has released a teaser image of the Okinawa Praise e-scooter that just highlights certain design elements along with a LED DRL strip running on the front apron. Okinawa mentions that the Praise will have a futuristic design, unparalleled engineering, state-of- the-art technology and a unique aesthetic, in their release. Also, as claimed by the manufacturer, the Okinawa Praise will have the highest speed and the longest range yet achieved by an e-scooter. The e-scooter will come equipped with side stand sensor, anti-theft sensor in the main stand as well as combi brakes. Looking at the teaser image, we believe the Okinawa Praise will get a front disc brake, considering it will be a performance based offering.
"Across the industry, it would be one of the most complete e-scooters ever built, with a combination of superlative design and technology that gives it immense power" commented, Jeetender Sharma, spokesperson, Okinawa Scooters.
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance