Okinawa Praise e-scooter bookings open in India, launch in December
Almost every automobile manufacturer is working on developing new powertrains that will ditch the conventional source and resort to cleaner tech for the betterment of the environment. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd, the all-electric two- wheeler manufacturing company, had launched the Ridge e-scooter in India earlier this year. And now the brand will be adding a second offering, called the Praise. The company dealerships have already started taking bookings for the upcoming scooter for a token amount of Rs 2,000. The official launch is slated to happen in the second week of December.
The teaser image of Okinawa Praise e-scooter shows a sporty apron design, LED DRL strip running below the headlight cluster and front disc brake.
The company has released a teaser image of the Okinawa Praise e-scooter that just highlights certain design elements along with a LED DRL strip running on the front apron. Okinawa mentions that the Praise will have a futuristic design, unparalleled engineering, state-of- the-art technology and a unique aesthetic, in their release. Also, as claimed by the manufacturer, the Okinawa Praise will have the highest speed and the longest range yet achieved by an e-scooter. The e-scooter will come equipped with side stand sensor, anti-theft sensor in the main stand as well as combi brakes. Looking at the teaser image, we believe the Okinawa Praise will get a front disc brake, considering it will be a performance based offering.
"Across the industry, it would be one of the most complete e-scooters ever built, with a combination of superlative design and technology that gives it immense power" commented, Jeetender Sharma, spokesperson, Okinawa Scooters.
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!
- NewsBMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS: Watch the BMW Motorrad live webcast here
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims