Okinawa Praise e-scooter bookings open in India, launch in December
Almost every automobile manufacturer is working on developing new powertrains that will ditch the conventional source and resort to cleaner tech for the betterment of the environment. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd, the all-electric two- wheeler manufacturing company, had launched the Ridge e-scooter in India earlier this year. And now the brand will be adding a second offering, called the Praise. The company dealerships have already started taking bookings for the upcoming scooter for a token amount of Rs 2,000. The official launch is slated to happen in the second week of December.
The teaser image of Okinawa Praise e-scooter shows a sporty apron design, LED DRL strip running below the headlight cluster and front disc brake.
The company has released a teaser image of the Okinawa Praise e-scooter that just highlights certain design elements along with a LED DRL strip running on the front apron. Okinawa mentions that the Praise will have a futuristic design, unparalleled engineering, state-of- the-art technology and a unique aesthetic, in their release. Also, as claimed by the manufacturer, the Okinawa Praise will have the highest speed and the longest range yet achieved by an e-scooter. The e-scooter will come equipped with side stand sensor, anti-theft sensor in the main stand as well as combi brakes. Looking at the teaser image, we believe the Okinawa Praise will get a front disc brake, considering it will be a performance based offering.
"Across the industry, it would be one of the most complete e-scooters ever built, with a combination of superlative design and technology that gives it immense power" commented, Jeetender Sharma, spokesperson, Okinawa Scooters.
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market