Okinawa Praise electric scooter with 75kmph top speed launched in India at Rs 59,889
Okinawa has launched its Okinawa Praise electric scooter in India at a price of Rs 59,889 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Okinawa has two e-scooters in the country now, including the Okinawa Ridge. With the Okinawa Praise, Okinawa claims that the electric scooter can achieve a top speed of 75kmph, based on loading capacity. The Okinawa Praise also has a range of 170 to 200km on a single charge. Pre-bookings for the Okinawa Praise had already been on since November 24, 2017, for a booking amount of Rs 2,000. The Praise electric scooter is available in three two-tone paint options, Glossy Purple/Black, Matte Blue/Black, and Matte Golden/Black. Apart from the high claimed speed and range, the Okinawa Praise also has various features.
The Praise features electronic assist braking system (EABS) which enables the re-generation of power from braking to increase efficiency. The Praise e-scooter comes kitted with LED lights, digital speedometer, to different speed modes such as Economy, Sporty and Turbo. The stand has an anti-theft sensor, as well as keyless start and a 'Find My Scooter' location tracker device. The Praise will also have a mobile charging point included in the package.
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out