Okinawa Praise electric scooter with 75kmph top speed launched in India at Rs 59,889
Okinawa has launched its Okinawa Praise electric scooter in India at a price of Rs 59,889 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Okinawa has two e-scooters in the country now, including the Okinawa Ridge. With the Okinawa Praise, Okinawa claims that the electric scooter can achieve a top speed of 75kmph, based on loading capacity. The Okinawa Praise also has a range of 170 to 200km on a single charge. Pre-bookings for the Okinawa Praise had already been on since November 24, 2017, for a booking amount of Rs 2,000. The Praise electric scooter is available in three two-tone paint options, Glossy Purple/Black, Matte Blue/Black, and Matte Golden/Black. Apart from the high claimed speed and range, the Okinawa Praise also has various features.
The Praise features electronic assist braking system (EABS) which enables the re-generation of power from braking to increase efficiency. The Praise e-scooter comes kitted with LED lights, digital speedometer, to different speed modes such as Economy, Sporty and Turbo. The stand has an anti-theft sensor, as well as keyless start and a 'Find My Scooter' location tracker device. The Praise will also have a mobile charging point included in the package.
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!