Okinawa Praise electric scooter with 75kmph top speed launched in India at Rs 59,889
Okinawa has launched its Okinawa Praise electric scooter in India at a price of Rs 59,889 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Okinawa has two e-scooters in the country now, including the Okinawa Ridge. With the Okinawa Praise, Okinawa claims that the electric scooter can achieve a top speed of 75kmph, based on loading capacity. The Okinawa Praise also has a range of 170 to 200km on a single charge. Pre-bookings for the Okinawa Praise had already been on since November 24, 2017, for a booking amount of Rs 2,000. The Praise electric scooter is available in three two-tone paint options, Glossy Purple/Black, Matte Blue/Black, and Matte Golden/Black. Apart from the high claimed speed and range, the Okinawa Praise also has various features.
The Praise features electronic assist braking system (EABS) which enables the re-generation of power from braking to increase efficiency. The Praise e-scooter comes kitted with LED lights, digital speedometer, to different speed modes such as Economy, Sporty and Turbo. The stand has an anti-theft sensor, as well as keyless start and a 'Find My Scooter' location tracker device. The Praise will also have a mobile charging point included in the package.
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Porsche Cayenne launch in India
- NewsBMW X7 SUV teased before debut later this month at LA
- NewsProduction-spec Tata Harrier SUV side profile revealed
- NewsRefreshed Isuzu MU-X SUV launched in India at Rs 26.26 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Isuzu MU-X SUV launch in India
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner