Okinawa Praise electric scooter with 75kmph top speed launched in India at Rs 59,889
Okinawa has launched its Okinawa Praise electric scooter in India at a price of Rs 59,889 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Okinawa has two e-scooters in the country now, including the Okinawa Ridge. With the Okinawa Praise, Okinawa claims that the electric scooter can achieve a top speed of 75kmph, based on loading capacity. The Okinawa Praise also has a range of 170 to 200km on a single charge. Pre-bookings for the Okinawa Praise had already been on since November 24, 2017, for a booking amount of Rs 2,000. The Praise electric scooter is available in three two-tone paint options, Glossy Purple/Black, Matte Blue/Black, and Matte Golden/Black. Apart from the high claimed speed and range, the Okinawa Praise also has various features.
The Praise features electronic assist braking system (EABS) which enables the re-generation of power from braking to increase efficiency. The Praise e-scooter comes kitted with LED lights, digital speedometer, to different speed modes such as Economy, Sporty and Turbo. The stand has an anti-theft sensor, as well as keyless start and a 'Find My Scooter' location tracker device. The Praise will also have a mobile charging point included in the package.
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19