One lakh units of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V sold in a span of six months
TVS Motor Company recently announced reaching an important milestone with its 160cc offering, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V. The Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer has sold more than one lakh units of the Apache 160 in a short span of six months since its launch in March 2018.
Arun Siddharth, VP Marketing, premium two wheelers, international business and TVS Racing, commented, "The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has raced to the 1 lakh sales milestone in a record span of six months due to its superior performance and strong racing positioning. The motorcycle has resonated with enthusiasts across the country thus exponentially increasing our loyal Apache tribe. This community was built by superior products and a host of owner engagement initiatives which have today successfully created a strong and connected owner base."
TVS Motor Company has just launched the 2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V in neighbouring Sri Lanka. The RTR 160 4V has been priced at LKR 379,900 (approx Rs 1.62 lakh) ex-showroom, Colombo there. The smallest member of theApache Series family of motorcycles is available in three paint options in Sri Lanka - Racing Red, Knight Black and Metallic Blue. It is mechanically identical to the motorcycle on sale in India and comes powered by the same oil-cooled 159.7cc single cylinder 4-valve motor which outputs 16.5PS and 14.8Nm
Starts Rs 79,215
Starts Rs 81,490
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers