Online bookings begin for new Skoda Octavia in India
Online bookings for the recently launched Skoda Octavia in India have commenced, making it one of the first of its kind.
Customers can book their car for Rs 5,000 with an option of 100 per cent money back in case of a cancellation. The booking amount can be paid online through net banking, debit card or credit card. The remaining amount can be paid at the respective Skoda dealership. To book your Skoda Octavia online, click here
"Online media is one of the most progressive mediums of communication attracting audience of all age groups. In fact, a large part of our prospective customers search for Skoda cars online and determine their choice. With an aim of providing utmost convenience to our customers, we are happy to commence the online booking engine for the new Skoda Octavia and for all our other brands. Octavia has been the heart of Skoda and will surely captivate the hearts and minds of people in India," said Pawel Szuflak, director, Skoda India.
The new Octavia starts at Rs 13.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the 1.4 TSI Active. The 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TDI are the other two engine options. The online booking option is available pan-India for the Octavia and the entire Skoda line.
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020