Dakar 2018: Oriol Mena puts Hero MotoSports 20th overall after Stage 6
After an impressive eleventh place finish in Stage 5, Hero MotoSports rookie rider, Oriol Mena had another strong performance. On the stage from Arequipa to La Paz, Mena managed to keep mistakes to the minimum and ended the day's rallying 22nd. This puts him 20th overall in the Moto Class.
Speaking to us after what was clearly a hard day of riding, Mena said that he was moderately happy with his performance so far, despite the fact that he made a few errors here and there. There is, he reiterated, plenty to learn.
Team Manager, Wolfgang Fischer said that Oriol Mena, who is competing in his first ever Dakar, has shown tremendous physical and mental resilience.
Watch the full interview with Mena here.
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India
- NewsNissan, Datsun to hike car prices by 2 per cent from April 1 in India
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open