Dakar 2018: Oriol Mena puts Hero MotoSports 20th overall after Stage 6
After an impressive eleventh place finish in Stage 5, Hero MotoSports rookie rider, Oriol Mena had another strong performance. On the stage from Arequipa to La Paz, Mena managed to keep mistakes to the minimum and ended the day's rallying 22nd. This puts him 20th overall in the Moto Class.
Speaking to us after what was clearly a hard day of riding, Mena said that he was moderately happy with his performance so far, despite the fact that he made a few errors here and there. There is, he reiterated, plenty to learn.
Team Manager, Wolfgang Fischer said that Oriol Mena, who is competing in his first ever Dakar, has shown tremendous physical and mental resilience.
Watch the full interview with Mena here.
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?