Dakar 2018: Oriol Mena puts Hero MotoSports 20th overall after Stage 6
After an impressive eleventh place finish in Stage 5, Hero MotoSports rookie rider, Oriol Mena had another strong performance. On the stage from Arequipa to La Paz, Mena managed to keep mistakes to the minimum and ended the day's rallying 22nd. This puts him 20th overall in the Moto Class.
Speaking to us after what was clearly a hard day of riding, Mena said that he was moderately happy with his performance so far, despite the fact that he made a few errors here and there. There is, he reiterated, plenty to learn.
Team Manager, Wolfgang Fischer said that Oriol Mena, who is competing in his first ever Dakar, has shown tremendous physical and mental resilience.
Watch the full interview with Mena here.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!