Dakar 2018: Oriol Mena puts Hero MotoSports 20th overall after Stage 6
After an impressive eleventh place finish in Stage 5, Hero MotoSports rookie rider, Oriol Mena had another strong performance. On the stage from Arequipa to La Paz, Mena managed to keep mistakes to the minimum and ended the day's rallying 22nd. This puts him 20th overall in the Moto Class.
Speaking to us after what was clearly a hard day of riding, Mena said that he was moderately happy with his performance so far, despite the fact that he made a few errors here and there. There is, he reiterated, plenty to learn.
Team Manager, Wolfgang Fischer said that Oriol Mena, who is competing in his first ever Dakar, has shown tremendous physical and mental resilience.
Watch the full interview with Mena here.
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch