OVERDRIVE April 2016 issue out on stands
The April issue of OVERDRIVE is here and it is as action packed as ever. To kick things off, Rishaad tells you all about the new (Bawa)rian Motor Works X1 while Rohit is back behind the wheel of the updated BMW 3 Series. Bob meanwhile has been raving about some automotive art that he's found and we must say it's pretty impressive.
Meanwhile, Rahul has been out kicking up some dirt in the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. And once he returned it, we tried to fill that hole in his heart using a Volvo S60 Cross Country.
While all this was happening, Bert and Rohit have been running around with the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. They even managed to do a comparison test with the Ford Ecosport and MahindraTUV300. But Bert didn't stick around long after, since he ran away to the US to drive a Mustang GT to the fabled Bonneville Salt Flats.
Bert wasn't the only one with overseas journeys this month. Ashok has been spotted around Portugal riding around on Triumph's new Boneville T120 and Thruxton R. Shumi in the meanwhile has been meddling with Bajaj's tribute to the INS Vikrant the V15. But wait, if you think Shumi didn't have any fun this issue, do not be mistaken. Aside from the new Bajaj, Rishaad, Rishabh and he went all the way to the Kari Motor Speedway to put the TVS Apache RTR 200, KTM 200 Duke and the RS 200 through its paces. He also went and rode the MV Agusta Brutale 1090 as soon as he was back. We like to keep the man busy, you see.
Rishaad too got his share of two wheels thrills at the first ride of the new Royal Enfield Himalayan. We feel he got more than his fair share since he came back from Shimla after the ride and immediately hopped on the Kawasaki ZX-14R to get his share of 300kmph madness.
Combine all of this with the preview of the new season of MotoGP and a special feature of all the Indian motorsport-people who've made it big abroad and you have a pretty action packed issue. So what are you waiting for? Head on out to the newsstand or subscribe
Starts Rs 37.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.64 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1,48,160
Starts Rs 15,59,000
Starts Rs 1,65,331
Starts Rs 1,07,885
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance