OVERDRIVE February 2014 issue out on stands
OVERDRIVE's February 2014 issue is out! This time, we bring you a comprehensive preview of the 2014 Auto Expo, reviews of some of the most desirable new cars and motorcycles available in India, and a peek into the future of automobiles. Also, this month we have introduced a 'Point Art' technology, which gives you access to OVERDRIVE videos, images and a lot more by simply pointing your smartphone at the Point logos in the magazine.
The 2014 Auto Expo is the biggest platform for the automobile manufacturers to showcase their products and plans for 2014 and beyond. This biennial show is going to see a number of exciting new launches and unveils such as BMW I8, the Datsun GO++, Harley-Davidson Street 750 and many more. You can read all about that in the magazine or our website.
The cover story is a battle for the crown of the ultimate C-segment car in the market between the Honda City diesel and the recently refreshed Hyundai Verna. Also fighting for bragging rights are the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Land Rover's Range Rover Autobiography, and we tell you which of the two is the best luxury vehicle to buy. Also reviewed is an electric car that is a station above the rest - the Tesla Model S is surprisingly powerful, practical and good-looking.
We have then reviewed a popular Skoda, followed by our thrilling experience of driving a full-fledged race car in Spain.
In the two-wheelers section, we have reviewed two heavyweights from Kawasaki's stables, as well as an iconic member of Triumph Motorcycle's lineup in India.
In the motorsport section, we bring you a special report on the F1 legend Michael Schumacher as we wish him a speedy recovery, and we profile the new MotoGP champion Marc Marquez, a legend in the making.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Starts Rs 5,25,000
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?