OVERDRIVE February 2014 issue out on stands
OVERDRIVE's February 2014 issue is out! This time, we bring you a comprehensive preview of the 2014 Auto Expo, reviews of some of the most desirable new cars and motorcycles available in India, and a peek into the future of automobiles. Also, this month we have introduced a 'Point Art' technology, which gives you access to OVERDRIVE videos, images and a lot more by simply pointing your smartphone at the Point logos in the magazine.
The 2014 Auto Expo is the biggest platform for the automobile manufacturers to showcase their products and plans for 2014 and beyond. This biennial show is going to see a number of exciting new launches and unveils such as BMW I8, the Datsun GO++, Harley-Davidson Street 750 and many more. You can read all about that in the magazine or our website.
The cover story is a battle for the crown of the ultimate C-segment car in the market between the Honda City diesel and the recently refreshed Hyundai Verna. Also fighting for bragging rights are the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and Land Rover's Range Rover Autobiography, and we tell you which of the two is the best luxury vehicle to buy. Also reviewed is an electric car that is a station above the rest - the Tesla Model S is surprisingly powerful, practical and good-looking.
We have then reviewed a popular Skoda, followed by our thrilling experience of driving a full-fledged race car in Spain.
In the two-wheelers section, we have reviewed two heavyweights from Kawasaki's stables, as well as an iconic member of Triumph Motorcycle's lineup in India.
In the motorsport section, we bring you a special report on the F1 legend Michael Schumacher as we wish him a speedy recovery, and we profile the new MotoGP champion Marc Marquez, a legend in the making.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Starts Rs 5,17,000
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh