OVERDRIVE Independence Quattro Drive 2016
We, at OVERDRIVE, simply can't get enough of Ladakh. In fact, we have been driving to this gorgeous place every year for the past 18 years. Since 2013, we along with Audi have been organising the Independence Quattro Drive which gives a few lucky individuals the opportunity to Live Life In Overdrive. Participants of the Independence Quattro Drive will get to tread across difficult terrains in Audi SUVs to hoist the Indian national flag on the roof of the world.
This 10-day expedition will allow participants to experience the capabilities of Audi's luxury four-wheel-drive SUVs, including the new Q7, Q5 and the Q3. Apart from embarking on an epic road trip, participants will get to soak in the Himalayas' stunning views.
In the fourth edition of the Independence Quattro Drive, the entire experience has been split into two groups with 10 seats available in each. Irrespective of which group they are in, participants will get to tread across infamous mountain passes like Baralacha La, Tanglang La, Lachulung La while being cocooned in the comfort of Audi's luxury SUVs. The convoy will also drive to Chushul to honour the martyrs who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending our borders. To register for this epic drive, click here.
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!