OVERDRIVE Independence Quattro Drive 2016
We, at OVERDRIVE, simply can't get enough of Ladakh. In fact, we have been driving to this gorgeous place every year for the past 18 years. Since 2013, we along with Audi have been organising the Independence Quattro Drive which gives a few lucky individuals the opportunity to Live Life In Overdrive. Participants of the Independence Quattro Drive will get to tread across difficult terrains in Audi SUVs to hoist the Indian national flag on the roof of the world.
This 10-day expedition will allow participants to experience the capabilities of Audi's luxury four-wheel-drive SUVs, including the new Q7, Q5 and the Q3. Apart from embarking on an epic road trip, participants will get to soak in the Himalayas' stunning views.
In the fourth edition of the Independence Quattro Drive, the entire experience has been split into two groups with 10 seats available in each. Irrespective of which group they are in, participants will get to tread across infamous mountain passes like Baralacha La, Tanglang La, Lachulung La while being cocooned in the comfort of Audi's luxury SUVs. The convoy will also drive to Chushul to honour the martyrs who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending our borders. To register for this epic drive, click here.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000