OVERDRIVE Jan 2014 issue out on stands
OVERDRIVE's January 2014 issue is out on stands and it has turned out to be a compendium of superlative cars and motorcycles.
This month, we have tested the world's best car the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, India's most sought after car the Honda City Diesel, the greatest Royal Enfield yet the Royal Enfield Continental GT, and the most advanced motorcycle ever the BMW HP4. We also tested the BMW Z4 and the Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG ? the two stunning convertibles that are currently on sale in India.
But that wasn't enough. So we pitted the Continental GT against the KTM 390 Duke, drove the 570PS Lamborghini Gallardo and 700PS Aventador back-to-back in a slippery track full of standing water, and gave driving lessons at Kanha National Park.
Now this in itself would have been enough for most. Not us. So we went ahead to hitch a ride of the ultimate hypercar the Veneno driven full-throttle by Lamborghini's chief tester Giorgio Sanna at a water-soaked Vallelunga race track in Rome becoming the first from India to experience the completely mental V12-powered car.
Hope you will enjoy the read. Wish you a happy 2014!
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.36 Crore
Starts Rs 2,52,928
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300 and Ford EcoSport
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled