OVERDRIVE mobile app is now live on iOS
OVERDRIVE has been helping its readers make the right choice in cars and bikes with its exhaustive coverage of news and reviews. OVERDRIVE keeps its readers updated with the latest happenings in the world of automobiles both in domestic and global front. Readers can now stay tuned to all the updates with the new iOS app that is live and can be downloaded for free from the Apple app store.
The new OVERDRIVE iOS app is easy to use and is light on the phone's resources. It gives a quick access to all the features of the website such as news, reviews or detailed info on the cars and bikes available today. With the new iOS app and the Android app, OVERDRIVE can be easily accessed on both the platforms.
For over 17 years, OVERDRIVE has strived hard to bring its readers some of the best reviews, comparison, riding and driving stories in the world. With the new mobile applications, OVERDRIVE intends to increased the engagement levels with its readers and offer them daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020