OVERDRIVE mobile app is now live on iOS
OVERDRIVE has been helping its readers make the right choice in cars and bikes with its exhaustive coverage of news and reviews. OVERDRIVE keeps its readers updated with the latest happenings in the world of automobiles both in domestic and global front. Readers can now stay tuned to all the updates with the new iOS app that is live and can be downloaded for free from the Apple app store.
The new OVERDRIVE iOS app is easy to use and is light on the phone's resources. It gives a quick access to all the features of the website such as news, reviews or detailed info on the cars and bikes available today. With the new iOS app and the Android app, OVERDRIVE can be easily accessed on both the platforms.
For over 17 years, OVERDRIVE has strived hard to bring its readers some of the best reviews, comparison, riding and driving stories in the world. With the new mobile applications, OVERDRIVE intends to increased the engagement levels with its readers and offer them daily dose of fuel from the automobile world.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900