OVERDRIVE show this week: LeEco LeSEE unveiled, India-bound 2016 VW Tiguan and Passat GTE driven
On this week's OVERDRIVE show, we take a look at the LeEco LeSee all-electric car. The LeSee is the Chinese tech giant's first foray into automobiles and will be developed by its recently opened automobile division, called LeAuto. The division was created to help Aston Martin with their RapidE. LeEco claims that the LeSee can reach a max speed of 209kmph. More details on the LeEco LeSee here.
Volkswagen is readying the Passat GTE for its India debut this year. The plug-in hybrid version of the Passat was recently launched in Europe. The car is based on the new generation B8 model that has been awaited for a while now, especially since Skoda's all-new Superb has hit Indian shores already. We drove the GTE in and around Berlin. Read our Volkswagen Passat GTE first drive here.
We have also driven the India-bound Volkswagen Tiguan. The new Volkswagen Tiguan is larger than its predecessor and looks a lot more stylish. It is also the first Volkswagen SUV to use this new vehicle architecture. The 2.0 TDI motor in the Tiguan makes 150PS and 340Nm of torque. Read our Volkswagen Tiguan first drive review here.
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block