OVERDRIVE show this week: LeEco LeSEE unveiled, India-bound 2016 VW Tiguan and Passat GTE driven
On this week's OVERDRIVE show, we take a look at the LeEco LeSee all-electric car. The LeSee is the Chinese tech giant's first foray into automobiles and will be developed by its recently opened automobile division, called LeAuto. The division was created to help Aston Martin with their RapidE. LeEco claims that the LeSee can reach a max speed of 209kmph. More details on the LeEco LeSee here.
Volkswagen is readying the Passat GTE for its India debut this year. The plug-in hybrid version of the Passat was recently launched in Europe. The car is based on the new generation B8 model that has been awaited for a while now, especially since Skoda's all-new Superb has hit Indian shores already. We drove the GTE in and around Berlin. Read our Volkswagen Passat GTE first drive here.
We have also driven the India-bound Volkswagen Tiguan. The new Volkswagen Tiguan is larger than its predecessor and looks a lot more stylish. It is also the first Volkswagen SUV to use this new vehicle architecture. The 2.0 TDI motor in the Tiguan makes 150PS and 340Nm of torque. Read our Volkswagen Tiguan first drive review here.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India