OVERDRIVE show this week: LeEco LeSEE unveiled, India-bound 2016 VW Tiguan and Passat GTE driven
On this week's OVERDRIVE show, we take a look at the LeEco LeSee all-electric car. The LeSee is the Chinese tech giant's first foray into automobiles and will be developed by its recently opened automobile division, called LeAuto. The division was created to help Aston Martin with their RapidE. LeEco claims that the LeSee can reach a max speed of 209kmph. More details on the LeEco LeSee here.
Volkswagen is readying the Passat GTE for its India debut this year. The plug-in hybrid version of the Passat was recently launched in Europe. The car is based on the new generation B8 model that has been awaited for a while now, especially since Skoda's all-new Superb has hit Indian shores already. We drove the GTE in and around Berlin. Read our Volkswagen Passat GTE first drive here.
We have also driven the India-bound Volkswagen Tiguan. The new Volkswagen Tiguan is larger than its predecessor and looks a lot more stylish. It is also the first Volkswagen SUV to use this new vehicle architecture. The 2.0 TDI motor in the Tiguan makes 150PS and 340Nm of torque. Read our Volkswagen Tiguan first drive review here.
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition