OVERDRIVE show this week: LeEco LeSEE unveiled, India-bound 2016 VW Tiguan and Passat GTE driven
On this week's OVERDRIVE show, we take a look at the LeEco LeSee all-electric car. The LeSee is the Chinese tech giant's first foray into automobiles and will be developed by its recently opened automobile division, called LeAuto. The division was created to help Aston Martin with their RapidE. LeEco claims that the LeSee can reach a max speed of 209kmph. More details on the LeEco LeSee here.
Volkswagen is readying the Passat GTE for its India debut this year. The plug-in hybrid version of the Passat was recently launched in Europe. The car is based on the new generation B8 model that has been awaited for a while now, especially since Skoda's all-new Superb has hit Indian shores already. We drove the GTE in and around Berlin. Read our Volkswagen Passat GTE first drive here.
We have also driven the India-bound Volkswagen Tiguan. The new Volkswagen Tiguan is larger than its predecessor and looks a lot more stylish. It is also the first Volkswagen SUV to use this new vehicle architecture. The 2.0 TDI motor in the Tiguan makes 150PS and 340Nm of torque. Read our Volkswagen Tiguan first drive review here.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018