OVERDRIVE wins Best Auto Show award at 2016 NT Awards
OVERDRIVE has won the award for the Best Auto Show at the 2016 Indian News Television Awards. Held at The Lalit in New Delhi, the Indian News Television Awards consist of 40 categories covering programming, personalities, channel and special awards. OVERDRIVE has won the Best Auto Show award two times prior to this.
The OVERDRIVE show is a comprehensive guide on the latest cars and bike, with reviews, comparisons, event coverage and a whole lot more. Hosted by our very own Bertrand D'souza (Bert), Shubhabrata Marmar (Shumi), Jamshed Patel, Sohini Dutt and Rohit Paradkar, the show provides in-depth reviews with insightful thoughts on each car and bike.
For the awards, four entries were sent 24 hours on a racetrack in Audi A3s, 2014 Independence Quattro Drive, KTM RC 390 first ride and the limousine comparison. In the Audi endurance test, two Audi A3s take to Kari Motor Speedway and battle it out over 24 hours. The Independence Quattro drive consists of team OD driving to Leh with a few readers and hoisting the Indian flag at Pangong Lake.
Shumi rides the affordable and mental KTM RC 390 for the first time in Modena, Italy. In the limousine comparo, we take the long wheelbase versions of the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series, Jaguar XJ, and Mercedes-Benz S-Class and test each one rigorously to find out which luxury sedan takes the crown.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.2 Crore
Starts Rs 99.56 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Starts Rs 2,35,735
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV