OVERDRIVE's June 2020 issue is available to download for free!
With all the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, there's still one thing you can be sure of definitive verdicts from OVERDRIVE. And so, with our June 2020 issue (which you can download here), you'll find the most complete and detailed comparison of the Korean twins set to be segment-leaders, the Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos.
Also, in the issue, exclusive reviews of the updated Beast of the Green Hell, the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R, and the Skoda Octavia RS 245. Apart from which, there's a slew of informative and entertaining features and first looks.
Here's everything in our June 2020 issue, available to download for free, that we think will catch your fancy:
Exclusive: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R review
Exclusive: Skoda Octavia RS 245 review
Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos comparison
What it's like to drive (and jump) a 540PS rallycross car!
A look at DC2 Design's electric Ambassador
Tracing the history of the Audi RS badge
Top racer's best races of their lives
How buying cars is changing in the pandemic
All you want to know about using EVs in India
And much more, including our regular content from the best insights in automotive news, and interviews to our long term reports in the OD Garage section.
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks