Paris Auto Show 2014: Honda showcases three new Earth Dreams Technology engines
Honda will showcase three new Earth Dreams Technology engines at the Paris Motor Show 2014. This includes the 160PS/350Nm 1.6-litre diesel. This engine will come mated to an optional nine-speed automatic transmission and will be replacing the older 2.2-litre motor in the CR-V. The two-wheel drive HR-V will also have this 1.6-litre engine albeit in a detuned 120PS state. Honda says that the 1.5-litre i-VTEC unit that we have in India has also been revised. The company, though, has refrained from offering any power figures as of now.
Honda's new 1.3-litre i-VTEC petrol engine will also debut at the 2014 Paris Auto Show. This new engine will come mated to a six-speed manual or a CVT depending on the variant. In the future, this engine may make its way to India along with the 1.5-litre i-VTEC and the 1.6-litre i-DTEC. More will be revealed at Honda's press conference on October 2. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for live updates from Paris during the motor show.
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?