Petrol prices dropped by 32 paise per litre while diesel hiked by 28 paise per litre
Fuel prices have been revised following the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate. The petrol prices have been dropped by 32 paise per litre while that of diesel has been hiked by 28 paise per litre in India. The new prices will be brought into effect from 12am tonight.
According to an official statement from Indian Oil, the current level of international product prices of petrol and diesel and INR-USD exchange rate warrant decrease in price of petrol and increase in price of diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the customers with this price revision.
It further adds, the movement of prices in the international oil market and INR-USD exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018