Petrol prices dropped by 32 paise per litre while diesel hiked by 28 paise per litre
Fuel prices have been revised following the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate. The petrol prices have been dropped by 32 paise per litre while that of diesel has been hiked by 28 paise per litre in India. The new prices will be brought into effect from 12am tonight.
According to an official statement from Indian Oil, the current level of international product prices of petrol and diesel and INR-USD exchange rate warrant decrease in price of petrol and increase in price of diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the customers with this price revision.
It further adds, the movement of prices in the international oil market and INR-USD exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
- NewsPetrol and diesel prices to increase by Rs 2 in Maharashtra from tomorrow, June 1
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!