Petrol prices dropped by 32 paise per litre while diesel hiked by 28 paise per litre
Fuel prices have been revised following the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate. The petrol prices have been dropped by 32 paise per litre while that of diesel has been hiked by 28 paise per litre in India. The new prices will be brought into effect from 12am tonight.
According to an official statement from Indian Oil, the current level of international product prices of petrol and diesel and INR-USD exchange rate warrant decrease in price of petrol and increase in price of diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the customers with this price revision.
It further adds, the movement of prices in the international oil market and INR-USD exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?