Petrol prices dropped by 32 paise per litre while diesel hiked by 28 paise per litre
Fuel prices have been revised following the current international prices of petrol and diesel along with the INR-USD exchange rate. The petrol prices have been dropped by 32 paise per litre while that of diesel has been hiked by 28 paise per litre in India. The new prices will be brought into effect from 12am tonight.
According to an official statement from Indian Oil, the current level of international product prices of petrol and diesel and INR-USD exchange rate warrant decrease in price of petrol and increase in price of diesel, the impact of which is being passed on to the customers with this price revision.
It further adds, the movement of prices in the international oil market and INR-USD exchange rate shall continue to be monitored closely and developing trends of the market will be reflected in future price changes.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900