Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Hyderabad
Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (PVPL) has inaugurated its second Motoplex outlet in India in association with M/S Shrey Automotive. Located at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad, the Motoplex store is spread across an area of 4,134 sq. ft. It was inaugurated by Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of PVPL. The company's first Motoplex outlet was opened in Pune in November 2015.
The company has also set up Multiplex stores in Milan, New York City, Shanghai and Beijing. The Multiplex stores serve as a one stop shop for prospective buyers to experience the Piaggio Group brands like Vespa, Aprilia and MotoGuzzi. Apart from offering buyers two-wheelers from three different brands, the Motoplex store also offers accessories and riding gear as well.
Commenting on the occasion, Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited said, "It is a proud moment for Piaggio Group to bring our flagship store to Hyderabad, our second in India and first in the south of the country. Motoplex as a concept introduces the passion of Italian biking all under one roof by offering an exciting overview of the two-wheeler world, reflecting the innovative vision of the Piaggio Group. The store not only showcases the long standing history of our brands - Vespa, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi but also highlights their fascinating journey that proudly stands for 'Made in Italy'."
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh