Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Hyderabad
Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (PVPL) has inaugurated its second Motoplex outlet in India in association with M/S Shrey Automotive. Located at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad, the Motoplex store is spread across an area of 4,134 sq. ft. It was inaugurated by Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of PVPL. The company's first Motoplex outlet was opened in Pune in November 2015.
The company has also set up Multiplex stores in Milan, New York City, Shanghai and Beijing. The Multiplex stores serve as a one stop shop for prospective buyers to experience the Piaggio Group brands like Vespa, Aprilia and MotoGuzzi. Apart from offering buyers two-wheelers from three different brands, the Motoplex store also offers accessories and riding gear as well.
Commenting on the occasion, Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited said, "It is a proud moment for Piaggio Group to bring our flagship store to Hyderabad, our second in India and first in the south of the country. Motoplex as a concept introduces the passion of Italian biking all under one roof by offering an exciting overview of the two-wheeler world, reflecting the innovative vision of the Piaggio Group. The store not only showcases the long standing history of our brands - Vespa, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi but also highlights their fascinating journey that proudly stands for 'Made in Italy'."
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa