Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Hyderabad
Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (PVPL) has inaugurated its second Motoplex outlet in India in association with M/S Shrey Automotive. Located at Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad, the Motoplex store is spread across an area of 4,134 sq. ft. It was inaugurated by Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of PVPL. The company's first Motoplex outlet was opened in Pune in November 2015.
The company has also set up Multiplex stores in Milan, New York City, Shanghai and Beijing. The Multiplex stores serve as a one stop shop for prospective buyers to experience the Piaggio Group brands like Vespa, Aprilia and MotoGuzzi. Apart from offering buyers two-wheelers from three different brands, the Motoplex store also offers accessories and riding gear as well.
Commenting on the occasion, Stefano Pelle, managing director and CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited said, "It is a proud moment for Piaggio Group to bring our flagship store to Hyderabad, our second in India and first in the south of the country. Motoplex as a concept introduces the passion of Italian biking all under one roof by offering an exciting overview of the two-wheeler world, reflecting the innovative vision of the Piaggio Group. The store not only showcases the long standing history of our brands - Vespa, Aprilia and Moto Guzzi but also highlights their fascinating journey that proudly stands for 'Made in Italy'."
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019