Piaggio opens Motoplex store in Pune
Aimed as a one stop shop for Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa, the Motoplex store in Pune is the first of its kind store for Piaggio in India. The store was inaugurated by Stefano Pelle, group managing director for India. This falls in line with the group's global strategy and a line of similar stores in other metropolitan cities across the globe like Beijing, Milan, New York City and Shanghai.
The Motoplex houses Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Vespa brands
Stefano Pelle, group managing director, inaugurated India's first Motoplex store
A cruiser, a race bred sports bike or a scooter for around town all from the same store
The Motoplex is a one stop shop when it comes to the buying and ownership experience of these Italian marques, with sales and service operations all under one roof. In addition to offering potential customers three different brands of two wheelers, the Motoplex store also stocks accessories, like riding gear and brand memorabilia as well. In typical Italian style you could also spend some time at the coffee bar while you wait for your paperwork to be completed on a sale or while you wait for your motorcycle to be serviced.
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Jawa Perak
- News2020 Audi Q5 SUV mid-cycle facelift spotted testing
- NewsKia Motors looking to expand sales network to 300 touchpoints by mid-2020
- FeaturesProduct review: SCOTT 350 Evo Plus helmet and Moto Hustle MX goggle
- NewsFord unveils Mustang Mach-E electric crossover, with 480km of driving range and up to 459PS of power