Piaggio unveils limited edition Vespa Eleganté in India
Ever since its launch, the Vespa has been getting constant updates which have spawned four trims levels for the scooter so far - base, S, VX and Esclusivo. Piaggio India has now added one more, the Eleganté, albeit for a limited run. The Vespa Eleganté can be distinguished from the other variants by a split seat and a new octagonal grille on the apron instead of the current round one. Other additions include a chrome bodywork protector and the Eleganté badging. The Eleganté is based on the VX trim and officials at Piaggio confirm that there are no changes in mechanicals or specifications.
The Vespa Eleganté will be available in two colours - a pearl white and a metallic brown. The latter, says Piaggio, is inspired from the colour of a certain clay found in Siena, Italy. Piaggio hasn't announced prices yet, but expect them to come out later this week. Look out for more updates on OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 1,05,000
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium