Pierre Terblanche quits Royal Enfield
Pierre Terblanche, head of Royal Enfield's design department has resigned from his duties at the company. Pierre who joined the company's UK design centre had joined them from Confederate Motors 20 months ago. We tried reaching Royal Enfield but they were unavailable for any comment. We, so far, have no information about why but since RE has not denied this, we believe the news to be true.
Terblanche has a long career that spans across some very impressive names that include Cagiva and Ducati. He is also responsible for the design of the Ducati Hypermotard, Multistrada, 999, SportClassics and also the Confederate X132 Hellcat Speedster. It is unclear though if he has been instrumental in designing any of the upcoming Royal Enfield motorcycles.
2012 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO
We are still trying to get in touch with Royal Enfield for more news about this. Stay tuned to our Twitter feed and website for more updates.
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630