Pirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
Italian tyre maker Pirelli inaugurated its first tyre centre in Vadodara today. Spread over an area of 3,000 sq.ft., the centre is located in the Vanikarpaga Salat Wada area and the PZero (New), Cinturato P7, Scorpion Verde and Scorpion ATR tyres for cars, SUVs and Vans is available there. Other services offered include automated tyre changing, wheel balancing, 3D wheel alignment, Nitrogen Inflation, batteries support along with other tyre specific services.
Speaking at the inauguration, Sanjay Mathur, GM for Pirelli Tyres in India said that expanding their footprint in western India is a testimony to their aim to strengthen their presence across the country. They chose Vadodara to set up this outlet because the city shows high demand for premium and luxury tyres.
Pirelli is expanding aggressively in India and has plans to set up sales outlets across both urban and rural centres. The brand currently has two tyre centres in Delhi, one Tyre Centre each in Mysore, Mangalore, Gurugram & Bangalore and one branded store each in Delhi, Agra and two branded retail stores in Gurugram.
Established in 1872, Pirelli is one of the world's oldest tyre makers. It operates at the higher end of the tyre market and is present in more than 160 countries.
- NewsMotoGP: How the 2019 grid has shaped up so far
- NewsVideo worth watching Tesla Model X rollover test
- NewsTVS Racing to debut the race version of the Ntorq scooter, the Ntorq SXR at INRC Nashik
- NewsLand Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine
- FeaturesBest driving routes: Maneybhanjang to Sandakphu
- NewsToyota looking to produce and jointly sell models developed by Maruti Suzuki
- News2018 Ford EcoSport S Ecoboost and EcoSport Signature Edition image gallery
- NewsDodge Viper could be reborn in 2020 but without a V10 engine
- Review2018 Hyundai Creta facelift first drive review
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus P4 continues to arrive at dealerships selectively