Pirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
Italian tyre maker Pirelli inaugurated its first tyre centre in Vadodara today. Spread over an area of 3,000 sq.ft., the centre is located in the Vanikarpaga Salat Wada area and the PZero (New), Cinturato P7, Scorpion Verde and Scorpion ATR tyres for cars, SUVs and Vans is available there. Other services offered include automated tyre changing, wheel balancing, 3D wheel alignment, Nitrogen Inflation, batteries support along with other tyre specific services.
Speaking at the inauguration, Sanjay Mathur, GM for Pirelli Tyres in India said that expanding their footprint in western India is a testimony to their aim to strengthen their presence across the country. They chose Vadodara to set up this outlet because the city shows high demand for premium and luxury tyres.
Pirelli is expanding aggressively in India and has plans to set up sales outlets across both urban and rural centres. The brand currently has two tyre centres in Delhi, one Tyre Centre each in Mysore, Mangalore, Gurugram & Bangalore and one branded store each in Delhi, Agra and two branded retail stores in Gurugram.
Established in 1872, Pirelli is one of the world's oldest tyre makers. It operates at the higher end of the tyre market and is present in more than 160 countries.
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent