Pirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
Italian tyre maker Pirelli inaugurated its first tyre centre in Vadodara today. Spread over an area of 3,000 sq.ft., the centre is located in the Vanikarpaga Salat Wada area and the PZero (New), Cinturato P7, Scorpion Verde and Scorpion ATR tyres for cars, SUVs and Vans is available there. Other services offered include automated tyre changing, wheel balancing, 3D wheel alignment, Nitrogen Inflation, batteries support along with other tyre specific services.
Speaking at the inauguration, Sanjay Mathur, GM for Pirelli Tyres in India said that expanding their footprint in western India is a testimony to their aim to strengthen their presence across the country. They chose Vadodara to set up this outlet because the city shows high demand for premium and luxury tyres.
Pirelli is expanding aggressively in India and has plans to set up sales outlets across both urban and rural centres. The brand currently has two tyre centres in Delhi, one Tyre Centre each in Mysore, Mangalore, Gurugram & Bangalore and one branded store each in Delhi, Agra and two branded retail stores in Gurugram.
Established in 1872, Pirelli is one of the world's oldest tyre makers. It operates at the higher end of the tyre market and is present in more than 160 countries.
- NewsAther Energy joins hands with Bounce for scooter sharing program
- NewsJK Tyre rolls out 20 million truck/bus radial tyres
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mercedes-Benz roll out customer centric financial schemes
- News2020 Skoda Rapid TSI BSVI launched in India, priced from Rs 7.49 lakh
- News2020 Skoda Superb facelift launched in India at Rs 29.99 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!