Pirelli India inaugurates its Retail Store in Gurugram
Pirelli India has opened its branded retail store in Gurugram, which is the first store for the city and is located at Mini Huda Market in Sector 31. This store is Pirelli's sixth store in India, in addition to three in Delhi, one in Mysore and one in Mangalore.
This store is spread across 675 square feet and will have in stock and on display the vast range of Pirelli tyres. The store currently stocks and sells only car, SUV and MPV tyres as of now. However, the company has clarified that they will soon sell and stock motorcycle tyres as well. As is to be expected from a proprietary store of a large tyre manufacturer, this Pirelli store will also be offering a range of services such as automated tyre change, wheel balancing, wheel alignment and other tyre services along with support services for your car batteries.
Earlier, high performance tyres were employed only in large capacity motorcycles by global brands. But in the past couple of years, we have seen the use of high performance tyres in smaller capacity motorcycles by Indian and global brands as well. Pirelli sees this change as a huge growth opportunity and has stated that they will soon be launching more such stores in various major as well as remote areas.
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac