Pirelli India inaugurates its Retail Store in Gurugram
Pirelli India has opened its branded retail store in Gurugram, which is the first store for the city and is located at Mini Huda Market in Sector 31. This store is Pirelli's sixth store in India, in addition to three in Delhi, one in Mysore and one in Mangalore.
This store is spread across 675 square feet and will have in stock and on display the vast range of Pirelli tyres. The store currently stocks and sells only car, SUV and MPV tyres as of now. However, the company has clarified that they will soon sell and stock motorcycle tyres as well. As is to be expected from a proprietary store of a large tyre manufacturer, this Pirelli store will also be offering a range of services such as automated tyre change, wheel balancing, wheel alignment and other tyre services along with support services for your car batteries.
Earlier, high performance tyres were employed only in large capacity motorcycles by global brands. But in the past couple of years, we have seen the use of high performance tyres in smaller capacity motorcycles by Indian and global brands as well. Pirelli sees this change as a huge growth opportunity and has stated that they will soon be launching more such stores in various major as well as remote areas.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Presso spotted undisguised ahead of India launch on September 30
- News2020 Tata Nexon facelift spotted testing again
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin unveiled internationally
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq and Superb Corporate editions launched, starting at Rs 25.99 lakh
- NewsMahindra XUV300 automatic now available W6 variant - price starts at 9.99 lakh