Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship 2015: Rajini K bags championship
Indian motorcycle racer Rajini Krishanan bagged his third win in an International race at the Pirelli Malaysian Superbike Championship in the 1,000cc category.
The final round of the championship held at the Sepang Circuit witnessed formidable competition from the likes of former Moto2 rider Muhammad Zaqhwan Zaidi. Despite winning both the races at the fifth round, Zaidi accumulated a total of 140 points, three points short of Rajini K's lead of 143.
Rajini has previously won the 2006 Malaysian Super Series (150cc) and the 2013 Losail Asian road racing championship (600cc).
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol