Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6 tyres for SUVs and performance cars launched in India
Pirelli has launched two specialised tyres for the Indian market in the Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6. The Italian tyre maker announced the launches at the recent Tyreexpo India 2018, a specialty trade show for India, Southeast Asia, and Africa held from June 21 to 23 in New Delhi. At the event, Pirelli Tyres India general manager Sanjay Mathur said, "Pirelli has introduced the latest products in India that are available in the international market. The Indian customer should experience the same top quality products, which are available to their International customers in other countries".
The Pirelli Cinturato P6 is available in sizes for mid-sized and compact cars including the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The P6 features a new pattern design, which Pirelli states, increases contact patch area and uniform pressure distribution. It also enhances braking performance on wet and dry surfaces and reduces road noise.
The Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus, meanwhile, is the company's new SUV tyre for the Indian market. The Scorpion All-Terrain Plus inherits more of its features from the Scorpion ATR for SUVs. Pirelli says it is optimised for wear, durability, and traction while delivering balanced performance in both on and off-road driving situations. A more aggressive tread pattern and upper sidewall design not only adds to its capability but also lends it a more muscular look that SUV owners of the segment look for.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC