Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6 tyres for SUVs and performance cars launched in India
Pirelli has launched two specialised tyres for the Indian market in the Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6. The Italian tyre maker announced the launches at the recent Tyreexpo India 2018, a specialty trade show for India, Southeast Asia, and Africa held from June 21 to 23 in New Delhi. At the event, Pirelli Tyres India general manager Sanjay Mathur said, "Pirelli has introduced the latest products in India that are available in the international market. The Indian customer should experience the same top quality products, which are available to their International customers in other countries".
The Pirelli Cinturato P6 is available in sizes for mid-sized and compact cars including the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The P6 features a new pattern design, which Pirelli states, increases contact patch area and uniform pressure distribution. It also enhances braking performance on wet and dry surfaces and reduces road noise.
The Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus, meanwhile, is the company's new SUV tyre for the Indian market. The Scorpion All-Terrain Plus inherits more of its features from the Scorpion ATR for SUVs. Pirelli says it is optimised for wear, durability, and traction while delivering balanced performance in both on and off-road driving situations. A more aggressive tread pattern and upper sidewall design not only adds to its capability but also lends it a more muscular look that SUV owners of the segment look for.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?