Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6 tyres for SUVs and performance cars launched in India
Pirelli has launched two specialised tyres for the Indian market in the Scorpion AT Plus and Cinturato P6. The Italian tyre maker announced the launches at the recent Tyreexpo India 2018, a specialty trade show for India, Southeast Asia, and Africa held from June 21 to 23 in New Delhi. At the event, Pirelli Tyres India general manager Sanjay Mathur said, "Pirelli has introduced the latest products in India that are available in the international market. The Indian customer should experience the same top quality products, which are available to their International customers in other countries".
The Pirelli Cinturato P6 is available in sizes for mid-sized and compact cars including the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The P6 features a new pattern design, which Pirelli states, increases contact patch area and uniform pressure distribution. It also enhances braking performance on wet and dry surfaces and reduces road noise.
The Pirelli Scorpion AT Plus, meanwhile, is the company's new SUV tyre for the Indian market. The Scorpion All-Terrain Plus inherits more of its features from the Scorpion ATR for SUVs. Pirelli says it is optimised for wear, durability, and traction while delivering balanced performance in both on and off-road driving situations. A more aggressive tread pattern and upper sidewall design not only adds to its capability but also lends it a more muscular look that SUV owners of the segment look for.
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th