Polaris appoints Lalit Sharma as Country Manager for its commercial business in India
Polaris India today announced the appointment of Lalit Sharma as the Country Head of its commercial business in the country. This update in the company's management comes after Pankaj Dubey resigned from the same role a few days ago. Pankaj confirmed to OVERDRIVE that he will be joining a two-wheeler manufacturer, details of which will be shared shortly. Lalit Sharma joined Polaris in 2011 and has 16 years of industry experience. Lalit has been heading the Product, Parts Garments & Accessories at Polaris India. He took over the new role from April 20, 2020.
Lalit Sharma appointed as Country Manager at Polaris India
In a release, the company mentions, Lalit Sharma brings significant experience from the automotive industry with competencies in Cross- functional team leadership, after sales and supply chain management. In addition to his current responsibilities he will also be responsible for all commercial and operational activities as the Country
Manager for Polaris India.
"I firmly believe that the experience I have gained while working with Polaris India will help me to take things forward in my new role as Country Manager. My primary focus will be to build the strategies that will help Polaris India to overcome the current situation in a sustainable and profitable manner with delight for all our stakeholders in addition to customers", commented Lalit Sharma
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh