Polaris India inaugurates Mumbais third Polaris Experience Zone
Polaris India has inaugurated a new Polaris Experience Zone, named Tao Experiences, at Roaring Farm in Malad, Mumbai. Spread over a five-acre area, Tao Experiences offers an off-road track on which visitors can ride multiple all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) which are sold by Polaris India.
Tao Experiences is Polaris India's third Polaris Experience Zone in Mumbai and sixth in Maharashtra. With this launch, the company now has 54 such experience centres across the country. Unlike Europe, ATVs cannot be legally used on public roads in India. So ideally a buyer needs to have a private tract of land to use the vehicle's capability. Needless to say, not everyone is so lucky.
Keeping this in mind, Polaris India introduced the concept of Polaris Experience Zones where everyone can experience the thrill of riding an ATV on specially created off-road tracks. Tao Experiences has an artificial track with multiple undulations, slush pits, inclines and obstacles to create an exciting trail which will challenge the rider's skills. In the interests of safety, the facility also has trainers to help first-time ATV riders get familiar with operating the vehicle.
Commenting on the inaugural of the Polaris Experience Zone, Pankaj Dubey, managing director, Polaris India Pvt. Ltd., said "The inauguration of our new PEZ, Tao Experiences, is another important milestone in our efforts to create a flourishing off-road culture in India. Polaris Experience Zones are pivotal pit stops in our journey of promoting adventure sports in the country. Polaris has lined up its heart thumping series of power sports vehicles at Tao Experiences where hard-core adventure enthusiasts can experience the thrill of off-roading."
Apart from ATV rides, Tao Experiences will offer visitors the opportunity to indulge in fun activities like paintball, zorbing and wall climbing along with a few others.
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Racing M5Electro Formula E electric race car
- NewsMahindra Racing's M5Electro Formula E electric race car debuts in India ahead of 2019 season opener
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices across range from January 1, 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki registers five lakh cumulative CNG vehicle sales in India
- NewsTeams from Varanasi, Delhi and Vellore win Shell Eco Marathon India
- NewsMcLaren 720S Spider convertible revealed, locks horns with Ferrari 488
- News2019 Nissan GT-R prices for the U.S. market announced
- NewsTata Nexon SUV becomes first Indian-origin car to score five-star Global NCAP rating
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing