Polestar announces S90 and V90 performance versions
Polestar, the performance upgrade division of Scandinavian giant Volvo, has announced its own versions of the S90 sedan andV90 wagon. S90 is Volvo's much-awaited flagship sedan set to go up against the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, Audi A8 and the all-new BMW 7 Series. V90 is Polestar's replacement for the aging V70 wagon which might not make it to our market, though the S90 sedan is slated for a late 2016 launch.
The new Polestar Performance Optimisation package is aimed at improving the vehicle's response to throttle inputs and shifts. These upgrades will be on offer on the diesel D5 trim and later on the petrol T6. The company hasn't revealed any specific details yet but assured that these will offer a more engaging drive.
What's more appealing is what Polestar might offer on these models in the future. There are rumours that Polestar might be ditching the turbocharged V8 powertrain for the T8 plug-in hybrid, which is based on the 2.0 litre inline-4 to rival the AMG E63 and M5.
Starts Rs 1.2 Crore
Starts Rs 1.33 Crore
Starts Rs 58.84 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000