Porsche Cayenne Coupe to be launched in India by end 2019
Porsche Cayenne Coupe will be launched in India by the fourth quarter of 2019. Porsche plans to bring the Base, Turbo and Turbo S e-hybrid variants of the Cayenne Coupe. Earlier in July, Porsche India head, Pawan Shetty confirmed the same. The Cayenne Coupe will be offered in the 3.0-litre V6 and the Turbo variants, however, the Turbo S e-hybrid has also been added in India's plans for Porsche. Although what's not on cards is the Porsche Cayenne S Coupe for the Indian market.
The 3.0-litre single-turbo V6 in the Cayenne Coupe produces 339PS and 450Nm of torque and is capable of doing a 0-100 kmph run in 5.7 seconds and has a top speed of 250kmph. The bigger 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 Cayenne Coupe Turbo generates an impressive 548PS and 760Nm of torque. Porsche claims that this can touch 100kmph in 3.7s with a maximum speed of 286kmph.
Both the engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The Porsche Turbo S e-hybrid gets a PHEV drivetrain coupled with a V8 engine puts out 690PS and 899Nm of torque. Prices of the Cayenne Coupe could start around the Rs 1.4 crore mark.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3