Porsche Cayenne Coupe to be launched in India on December 13
Earlier this year, OVERDRIVE reported that the Porsche Cayenne Coupe will be launched in India by the final quarter of 2019. This time around the German carmaker has finalised the date and the new Cayenne Coupe SUV will be launched in India on December 13.
The 3.0-litre V6 and the Turbo variants will be on offer along with Turbo S e-hybrid Cayenne Coupe. The Cayenne S Coupe is not a part of Porsche's India launch plan. Meanwhile, OVERDRIVE has driven the Porsche Cayenne Coupe and you can read our first-drive review here.
The Cayenne Coupe equipped with the 3.0-litre V6, single turbo engine has a power rating of 339PS and 450Nm. The drivetrain helps the coupe SUV dart from 0-100kmph within 5.7 seconds and gets a top speed of 250kmph. The 4.0-litre V8 with twin-turbo produces 548PS and 760Nm of torque. Porsche claims that this can touch 100kmph in 3.7s with a maximum speed of 286kmph. Both the engines are mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox.
The Porsche Turbo S e-hybrid gets a PHEV drivetrain coupled with a V8 engine puts out 690PS and 899Nm of torque. Prices of the Cayenne Coupe could start around the Rs 1.4 crore ex-showroom mark and will be dearer to its customers by almosr Rs 20 lakh across all variants.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Starts Rs 1.31 Crore
- NewsF1 2020 shutdown could be extended by several weeks
- NewsMotoGP: Andrea Iannone gets 18-month ban for failing drug test
- NewsAston Martin confirms return to F1 as a factory team after 61-year long hiatus
- FeaturesTaking a 2001 Yamaha R1 to the North Pole!
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Audi extends warranty and service period
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055