Porsche Cayenne S Platinum Edition launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
Porsche India has launched the Cayenne S Platinum Edition and the Cayenne S diesel Platinum Edition at Rs 1.2 crore and Rs 1.3 crore respectively (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). Compared to the regular version, the Platinum Edition models get bi-xenon headlamps with Porsche Dynamic Light System, power steering plus, front and rear park assist, and automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors along with Platinum Edition lettering on the front door entry guards. There's also the Porsche Communication Management infotainment system with navigation and a surround sound system from Bose.
Additionally, the Cayenne S Platinum Edition models get 21-inch sport edition wheels in platinum with a satin finish and eight-way adjustable sports seats draped in leather from the Cayenne GTS. The front seats offer a heating option while all outer headrests get a Porsche crest.
Apart from the standard black and white exterior colours, the Cayenne S Platinum Editions are available in four optional colours - jet black, mahogany, carrara white and rhodium silver. Also, the wheel arch extensions will be covered in the vehicle colours.
Apart from these, the Cayenne S Platinum Editions do not get any mechanical changes. The Porsche Cayenne S is powered by a 3,604cc 6-cylinder petrol engine which makes 420PS of power at 6,000rpm and 550Nm of torque between 1,350-4,500rpm. The engine gets mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic S gearbox with paddle shifters.
The Porsche Cayenne S diesel Platinum Edition is powered by a 4,134cc 8-cylinder engine which makes 385PS at 3,750rpm and 850Nm of torque between 2,000-2,750rpm. This engine too comes mated to the 8-speed Tiptronic S gearbox.
Starts Rs 1.1 Crore
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Leg 1 sets the event rolling today with SS 1 to SS 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers