Porsche Cayenne S Platinum Edition launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
Porsche India has launched the Cayenne S Platinum Edition and the Cayenne S diesel Platinum Edition at Rs 1.2 crore and Rs 1.3 crore respectively (ex-showroom, Maharashtra). Compared to the regular version, the Platinum Edition models get bi-xenon headlamps with Porsche Dynamic Light System, power steering plus, front and rear park assist, and automatically dimming exterior and interior mirrors along with Platinum Edition lettering on the front door entry guards. There's also the Porsche Communication Management infotainment system with navigation and a surround sound system from Bose.
Additionally, the Cayenne S Platinum Edition models get 21-inch sport edition wheels in platinum with a satin finish and eight-way adjustable sports seats draped in leather from the Cayenne GTS. The front seats offer a heating option while all outer headrests get a Porsche crest.
Apart from the standard black and white exterior colours, the Cayenne S Platinum Editions are available in four optional colours - jet black, mahogany, carrara white and rhodium silver. Also, the wheel arch extensions will be covered in the vehicle colours.
Apart from these, the Cayenne S Platinum Editions do not get any mechanical changes. The Porsche Cayenne S is powered by a 3,604cc 6-cylinder petrol engine which makes 420PS of power at 6,000rpm and 550Nm of torque between 1,350-4,500rpm. The engine gets mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic S gearbox with paddle shifters.
The Porsche Cayenne S diesel Platinum Edition is powered by a 4,134cc 8-cylinder engine which makes 385PS at 3,750rpm and 850Nm of torque between 2,000-2,750rpm. This engine too comes mated to the 8-speed Tiptronic S gearbox.
Starts Rs 1.1 Crore
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon