Porsche India appoints Jubilant Performance Cars as its Mumbai dealer
Jubilant Performance Cars Private Limited has been appointed as Porsche India's dealer for Mumbai. It's a subsidiary of Jubilant Motor Works Private Limited which is a retail partner of VW India, and handles luxury automotive retail business in the southern and western regions of India.
Jubilant Motor Works was set up in 2009 and has grown to become one of the largest and most accomplished automotive retailers having a strong presence in these regions. Anil Reddi, the director of Porsche India was quoted as saying, "We are pleased to be associated with the highly respected Jubilant Bhartia Group. I am confident that Porsche customers and enthusiasts in the region will benefit from their professionalism and proven track record. With this partnership, we aim to offer our customers an unparalleled purchase and ownership experience."
Jubilant will handle all the operations of Porsche Centre Mumbai immediately. These would include the sales and servicing of all the models Porsche currently sells in India which constitutes the exemplary 911 range, the popular mid-engine two-seaters: the Boxster and Cayman, the Panamera sports sedan, the Macan and the Cayenne SUVs. Sales operations will be administered from the existing Porsche Centre Mumbai showroom at Prabhadevi and the service centre has been set up at Sewri to handle all the immediate after sales requirements of Porsche cars.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled