Porsche India opens new showroom in Gurgaon
Porsche India has opened a new showroom in Gurgaon. Located at Golf Course road, Porsche Centre Gurgaon is spread across 10,900 square feet area and can display up to 15 cars at a time. In a separate fitting lounge, customers can check the innumerable individualisation programme options for their Porsche cars. An in-shop will sell Porsche merchandise and there is also a dedicated car delivery area. Work on this Porsche showroom started way back in June 2012. Porsche now has a total of eight authorized dealer and service network in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Reddi, director of Porsche India, said: "It is with pride that we welcome enthusiasts and customers to a new Porsche destination in India. This world-class showroom is a tangible example of the commitment that Porsche has for the Indian market. Our customers in this part of our country can now look forward to a highly customer-centric approach focusing on a unique Porsche ownership experience."
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh