Porsche India opens new showroom in Gurgaon
Porsche India has opened a new showroom in Gurgaon. Located at Golf Course road, Porsche Centre Gurgaon is spread across 10,900 square feet area and can display up to 15 cars at a time. In a separate fitting lounge, customers can check the innumerable individualisation programme options for their Porsche cars. An in-shop will sell Porsche merchandise and there is also a dedicated car delivery area. Work on this Porsche showroom started way back in June 2012. Porsche now has a total of eight authorized dealer and service network in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Reddi, director of Porsche India, said: "It is with pride that we welcome enthusiasts and customers to a new Porsche destination in India. This world-class showroom is a tangible example of the commitment that Porsche has for the Indian market. Our customers in this part of our country can now look forward to a highly customer-centric approach focusing on a unique Porsche ownership experience."
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?