Porsche India opens new showroom in Gurgaon
Porsche India has opened a new showroom in Gurgaon. Located at Golf Course road, Porsche Centre Gurgaon is spread across 10,900 square feet area and can display up to 15 cars at a time. In a separate fitting lounge, customers can check the innumerable individualisation programme options for their Porsche cars. An in-shop will sell Porsche merchandise and there is also a dedicated car delivery area. Work on this Porsche showroom started way back in June 2012. Porsche now has a total of eight authorized dealer and service network in India.
Speaking on the occasion, Anil Reddi, director of Porsche India, said: "It is with pride that we welcome enthusiasts and customers to a new Porsche destination in India. This world-class showroom is a tangible example of the commitment that Porsche has for the Indian market. Our customers in this part of our country can now look forward to a highly customer-centric approach focusing on a unique Porsche ownership experience."
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block