Porsche launches Cayman S in India at Rs 92.27 lakh
Porsche, the German auto marque, launched the second-gen Cayman S in India today. The car has been priced at ? 92.27 lakhs (ex-showroom Mumbai). Bookings are now open at all Porsche dealerships across the country. The Cayman is considered to be one of the finest handling cars to have ever made it to the asphalt.
The Porsche Cayman S is powered by a 3.4 litre flat-six petrol engine that churns out 321PS. The engine comes mated to a PDK dual clutch auto 'box and runs from nought to 100kmph in 4.9 seconds. The car is capable of touching 281kmph.
The car gets an elegant silhouette that is characteristic of a Porsche, with 19-inch wheels in the standard package. The new Cayman is about 30kgs lighter than its previous generation and claims to be more fuel efficient.
The car comes with restyled interiors that feature gadgets, rich materials and optional add-ons such as a high-end Burmester audio system and a double-tone leather colour option.
Speaking at the launch of the car, Anil Reddi, Director, Porsche India said: "It is built for driving through bends like few other sports cars and offers an outstanding sports car experience combined with the practicality of everyday driving."
We drove the Cayman S in Dubai. Check out Rishaad Mody's impressions here.
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
- FeaturesNews ways to reduce impacts of a side collision in cars
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Mahindra logistics' ALYTE launches free emergency cab services amid COVID-19 pandemic in Hyderabad
- NewsUpcoming BMW 5 Series facelift spotted testing
- NewsCitroen C5 Aircross SUV launch postponed to early 2021
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: NIO ES8
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055