Porsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
Porsche Macan S has been teased on the company's official Instagram handle which hints at the SUV's soon launch. For the 2019 model, the Porsche Macan S gets a facelift and updated technology. Head and tail lamps are all LED units also, an LED strip connects the two tail lamps on the boot. These new lamps feature 3D design elements and can also be upgraded with the Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus for adaptive lighting. With the new light assembly, the bumpers get redesigned as well.
A screen grab of Porsche Mumbai's official Instagram post
The cabin features an 11-inch infotainment screen and the drive mode selector is on the steering wheel. The new tech features include Porsche Connect Plus cloud-based telematics service and an updated Porsche Communication Management (PCM) infotainment system. For the offroad enthusiast, the company offers Precision App that lets you record your off-road adventures.
Internationally the Macan S gets a 3.0-litre V6 that puts out 354PS and 480Nm. This helps the Macan S to dart from 0-100 kmph in 5.1 seconds and have a top speed of 254 kmph (with the sport chrono package) expect the same specifications for the Indian market.
Expect the launch by mid-2019 and the new Porsche Macan will rival the Mercedes-Benz GLE, Jaguar F-Pace and the BMW X4. The prices are expected to revolve around Rs 65 lakh mark ex-showroom Pan India.
Starts Rs 76.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
Starts Rs 67.15 Lakhs
- NewsBSVI Tata Tigor compact sedan spotted on test - launch expected soon
- NewsGovernment will not ban petrol and diesel vehicles completely - oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan
- NewsFAME 2: Government of India seeks proposals for electric vehicle charging setup in India
- NewsHonda HR-V spotted on test in Noida - could be launched in India soon
- NewsSuzuki Access 125 SE scooter launched in India for Rs 61,788