Porsche roll out their 1,00,000th Cayenne from Leipzig
Porsche recently rolled out their 1,00,000th second generation Cayenne from their Leipzig plant in Germany which is also celebrating the 5,00,000 Porsche "Made in Leipzig" and the tenth production anniversary. The SUV has been shipped to Brazil. Currently Porsche sells the Cayenne in more than 124 markets with power ratings varying from 248 to 506PS.
Porsche's Leipzig facility also manufactures the Panamera sedan. Porsche intends to start three shifts at this facility, with an average of 500 vehicles being produced each day. A paint shop and body assembly line for the soon to be launched compact SUV Cajun will start to come off the Leipzig production line from the end of 2013 onwards.
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip