Premier to setup 200 authorized service stations by June 2012
Finally some good news for Premier Rio fans. After announcing that the mini SUV will roll out with the 1.3-litre diesel Multijet engine, the company has announced that it will add 200 authorized service stations nationwide by June 2012. This move comes after the company received better responses for the Rio at the Auto Expo 2012. The new service stations will be branded as PASS - Premier Authorized Service Stations.
Premier Ltd also intends to add another 30 dealers to its existing 50 dealer network by June 2012. A total of 300 service stations and 100 dealerships by the end of the year is Premier's target. The company has tied up with India Assistance - a roadside assistance firm, to provide a 24x7 breakdown service.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip