Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced the launch of the enhanced version of the Yaris-'The Happenin' New Yaris'. This stylish enhanced version of the B-High sedan is loaded with flaunt-worthy features and has been redesigned for extra comfort. Built on Toyota's renowned philosophy of QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability), this world-class sedan is now more spacious while retaining its luxury and comfort.
In line with its customer first philosophy, Toyota has been listening to customer needs and constantly evaluating the rapidly changing expectations of Indian Car customers to offer the right product to the Indian market. The New Happenin' Yaris is targeted at young and suave audience who are brand conscious, travel enthusiasts, seeks status and values luxury. Toyota studied the customer feedback and made the improvements in new Yaris in terms of the exteriors and interiors to give a 'cool and sophisticated' feel to the millennial car owners. The new dual tone (first in segment) option adds to the distinctive looks of this world-class sedan, giving it an uber-stylish quotient to appeal to the taste of suave young car buyers. Yaris sets a benchmark in the industry in terms of safety features, which has appealed not only men but also woman customers.
Speaking on the launch of the improved Yaris, Mr. N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor said, "We are happy that our Yaris customers have highly appreciated the value propositions the world -class sedan offers. Toyota Yaris is the first car to offer 7speed CVT option under 10 lakhs in the segment backed by Toyota's legendary sales and service experience along with the benefits of our value added services (Extended Warranty, Finance, Insurance, Q Service, EM 60, Toyota Edge). We are delighted to offer 'The Happenin' New Yaris' that is completely in-line with the feedback we have received and customer expectations; to own a sedan which is 'value for money' without compromising on the style, safety and comfort. The new Yaris is built on the Toyota philosophy of QDR offering options of 3 or 7 airbags for customers to choose from based on individual needs and preferences, while retaining their aspirations for more advanced features, safety, space, luxury, style and comfort. The low cost of ownership, low NVH levels, better rear comfort with Toyota's unique sales and service efficiency makes the ownership experience of the new improved Yaris more desirable.
At Toyota, it has been our constant endeavor to set new benchmarks in customer delight. We truly understand and value the expectations of our consumers, to deliver ever-better cars. We would like to thank our valued customers for their continued trust and confidence in Toyota products and hope that the customers would appreciate the new Yaris for its improved features and varied options."
A true believer of the 'Customer First' philosophy, Toyota recently launched 'Toyota Edge', an ownership program especially designed for Toyota customers. Toyota Edge provides comprehensive ownership solutions to the customers empowering them to build their own program, and customize it as per their requirements with value-added services including: Toyota Protect (for three years), Toyota Extended Warranty (for five years), Maintenance Plan (for three years), Toyota Accessories and Extended Warranty (for five years) coupled with easy finance options from Toyota Financial Services. This program promises to be inflation-proof as prices of the ownership elements remain unchanged. It also offers convenient monthly installment options to the customers to make payment for the ownership cost of the vehicle.
The bookings for the all-new Yaris open for customers from September, 2019.
New Features of the All New Yaris
· Dual tone exterior
· Glossy Black finish (Grille + OVRM)
· Premium leatherette seat
· Centre Console Box
· Leather wrapped steering wheel & gearshift knob
· Diamond cut alloy wheels
- Available in 4 cylinder petrol engine with max power of 79 kW (107 PS) @ 6000 rpm and max torque of 140 (Nm) @ 4200 rpm
- Transmission 6 speed Manual Transmission & 7 speed CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) fuel efficiency of 17.1 (MT) and 17.8 (CVT)
Safety & Security Features
- Airbags - 7 [Driver + Passenger +Driver Knee + Front Side (2) + Curtain(2)]
- Airbags - 3 [Driver + Passenger +Driver Knee]
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- ABS + EBD + BA
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Front & Rear Fog Lamps
- Follow-Me Home Headlamps
- Driver + Passenger Seat Belt Reminder
- High Speed Alert
Comfort & Convenience Features
- Roof Mounted Air Vent with Ambient light
- Driver Seat Height Adjust (8-Way Power Adjust)
- High Solar Energy Absorbing Front Windshield with Infrared Cut Off
- Acoustic & Vibration Control Glass
- Rain Sensing Wipers, Rear Sunshade
- Cruise Control
- Keyless smart Entry
- Audio, Phone & MID Controls on Steering Wheel
- Electrically Adjustable & Foldable ORVM Adjust Only
- Reverse Camera
- Rear Seats 60:40 Split
- Rear Armrest with Cup Holder
- Dual Tone Exterior Color Combination
- Piano Black Finish on-Grille ,ORVM, Fog Bezel
- Projector Headlamp
- LED DRL & Rear Combination Lamps
- Chrome Grille
- ORVM Turn Indicator
- 2 Tone Interiors with Waterfall Design Instrument Panel
- Seat Upholstery Fabric
- Leather Package Steering Wheel, Gear Knob
- Navigation & Gesture Control in Audio
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Fully Automatic with Temperature Controlled
- Multi Information Display (MID) + Eco Indicator
- 7.0 LED Touch Screen System, USB, Bluetooth, Remote Control, SD Card, Mirror Link, Miracast, HDMI, Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: This information is published as per the press release sent to us. It has not been verified or ratified by OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs