Price comparison: Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace vs Skoda Kodiaq vs Honda CRV vs Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour
The Volkswgan Tiguan Allspace is a larger SUV based on the Tiguan, that can seat two more occupants making it a seven seater offering. Volkswagen launched the SUV earlier this month, priced at Rs. 33.12 lakh, ex-showroom that is being brought into the country through the CBU route along with the T-Roc SUV. The German automobile brand hopes to increase its market share with these SUVs and also the Kodiaq petrol and the Karoq that will be launched in the coming months in India.
The Allspace is a longer version of the Tiguan and measured 215mm more in length and also has a 110mm stretched wheelbase. The features list includes a new digital instrument cluster, a panoramic sunroof, three-zone AC, Vienna leather upholstery, LED headlamps and seven airbags. An R-Line trim has been introduced too which adds sportier styling cues.
Compared to the standard Tiguan, the Allspace is available only as a petrol model which is the new 2.0-litre BSVI-compliant four-cylinder turbo-petrol motor that makes 190PS and 320 Nm. This will be paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox and come with AWD. Volkswagen is offered the Tiguan Allspace in a single trim only.
This premium seven-seater from Volkswagen competed with the likes of Skoda Kodiaq, Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and also the Honda CR-V. Here's a detailed list down of the prices of the rivals of Tigaun Allspace in India.
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 29.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
- NewsF1 2020 shutdown could be extended by several weeks
- NewsMotoGP: Andrea Iannone gets 18-month ban for failing drug test
- NewsAston Martin confirms return to F1 as a factory team after 61-year long hiatus
- FeaturesTaking a 2001 Yamaha R1 to the North Pole!
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Audi extends warranty and service period
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055