Prices of the KTM 125 Duke hiked by Rs 6,000
KTM 125 Duke sees a price hike of Rs 6,000 in the first week of the new financial year. The 125 Duke now retails at Rs 1.25 lakh ex-showroom pan India. That said, the 125 Duke is now close to the recently launched Yamaha MT-15 with a price difference of only Rs 11,000 over the 125 Duke's ex-showroom prices. The 125 Duke also rivals the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.
The KTM 125 Duke is powered by a 125cc engine that churns out 14.5PS at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of torque at 8,000rpm and the engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The 125 Duke boasts of features like an USD (upside down) fork setup in the front and radially mounted front 300mm disc brake. The bike also gets an aluminium swingarm with a mono-shock absorber with 10 preload settings.
The safety features include a single channel ABS (Anti-lock braking system) with a rear wheel lift protection system. The bike is available in three colour schemes - orange, black and white. It is yet to be seen when the Austrian manufacturer will update the engine of the 125 Duke to comply with BSVI norms.
Starts Rs 1,51,000
Starts Rs 1,10,040
Starts Rs 1,36,000
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip