PSA group's DS7 Crossback SUV spotted on test in Delhi, India
Internationally, the DS7 gets a choice of petrol and diesel engine. 2.0-litre diesel and a 1.6-litre petrol engine. Our sources say that the vehicle on the test was a diesel variant. The DS7 Crossback shares the same EMP2 platform with the Citroen C5 Aircross that will go on sale in India by the end of 2020.
Currently, the PSA group's Hosur plant produces transmission and powertrains which in return is expected to keep the cost low as the brand aims for 90 per cent localisation. A similar approach can be expected, for the DS brand and it could make its way to the Indian market by 2022. The second model for Citroen in India is likely to be the C3 Aircross SUV. The compact SUV, which is scheduled for a facelift in 2021 will be launched soon after the C5 Aircross.
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 35.2 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India