Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 to be held between November 17 and 19
Vilo Events has announced a new format for the fourth edition of the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 which will be held from November 17 to 19, 2017. Held under the aegis of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI), the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 will witness participation from 53 national riders and 11 international riders.
Five teams including defending champions Bhalla Royale, as well as INK Racing, PB Racing, Team Greeshm and Lilleria Motorsports will participate in the three-day event. Organiser Vilo Events has a new format for the Supercross League this time around. The event will also feature demos by two freestyle riders.
Riders from the five teams which will participate in the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017
The riders will ride six motos over the three days. Team riders will get points as per their performance in each round. Points will be given for each of the races. The total tally of the points will decide the winner. An auction for the participant riders was held in Pune on November 5.
Organisers are looking to glamourise the event with other attractions such as food stalls, exhibits, product launches, music, performances and supercross models. Event director Eeshan Lokhande said that the idea behind the Pune Invitational Supercross League is packaging a sports event such that it grabs maximum eyeballs, while also engaging them.
SX 1 Group 'A' Indian Pro Class-1 Foreign motorcycles up to 500cc two and four stroke
SX 2 Group 'A' Indian Riders Foreign Experts Class-2 Foreign motorcycles up to 500cc - two and four stroke
SX 3 Group 'C' Class 3 Indian Riders, Indian Motorcycles up to 260cc two and four stroke. Indian experts.
SX - J Juniors Group 'A' Class 4 Indian Riders Under 15 years upto 250cc - two and four stroke
SX Class Group 'A' International Riders Class-5 foreign motorcycles up to 500cc - two and four stroke
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'