Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 to be held between November 17 and 19
Vilo Events has announced a new format for the fourth edition of the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 which will be held from November 17 to 19, 2017. Held under the aegis of the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI), the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017 will witness participation from 53 national riders and 11 international riders.
Five teams including defending champions Bhalla Royale, as well as INK Racing, PB Racing, Team Greeshm and Lilleria Motorsports will participate in the three-day event. Organiser Vilo Events has a new format for the Supercross League this time around. The event will also feature demos by two freestyle riders.
Riders from the five teams which will participate in the Pune Invitational Supercross League 2017
The riders will ride six motos over the three days. Team riders will get points as per their performance in each round. Points will be given for each of the races. The total tally of the points will decide the winner. An auction for the participant riders was held in Pune on November 5.
Organisers are looking to glamourise the event with other attractions such as food stalls, exhibits, product launches, music, performances and supercross models. Event director Eeshan Lokhande said that the idea behind the Pune Invitational Supercross League is packaging a sports event such that it grabs maximum eyeballs, while also engaging them.
SX 1 Group 'A' Indian Pro Class-1 Foreign motorcycles up to 500cc two and four stroke
SX 2 Group 'A' Indian Riders Foreign Experts Class-2 Foreign motorcycles up to 500cc - two and four stroke
SX 3 Group 'C' Class 3 Indian Riders, Indian Motorcycles up to 260cc two and four stroke. Indian experts.
SX - J Juniors Group 'A' Class 4 Indian Riders Under 15 years upto 250cc - two and four stroke
SX Class Group 'A' International Riders Class-5 foreign motorcycles up to 500cc - two and four stroke
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India