Rajesh Jejurikar to head Mahindra Two-Wheeler Business from April 2014
Mahindra has announced that post the retirement of Anoop Mathur, President Two-Wheeler Sector and Member of the Group Executive Board on March 31, 2014, its two-wheeler business would move to the Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors (AFS). This realignment would help the two-wheeler business take advantage of synergies with AFS across the value chain including R&D, sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, marketing and human capital.
Dr. Pawan Goenka is the current head of the AFS division. Following this transition, with effect from 1st April 2014 Rajesh Jejurikar, Chief Executive-Tractor & Farm Mechanization, will look after the Two-Wheeler business in addition to his current responsibility and will continue to report to Dr. Goenka. Rajesh jejurikar had a decade long stint with Mahindra before he moved out to head Zee Entertainment Enterprise. That tryst with the media group did not last long and Rajesh moved back to Mahindra. As of February 2013 Rajesh has rekindled his relationship with Mahindra as the chief executive of the tractor and farm mechanisation division. Rajesh Jejurikar has been a key player in two of Mahindra's most succesful automotive projects to date, the Bolero and the Scorpio.
- News2020 Honda CD 110 Dream launched for Rs 62,729
- NewsCoronavirus impact: BMW Group India resumes operation at its plant in Chennai
- NewsFMSCI nominates CS Santosh and Aishwarya Pissay for consideration for Arjuna Award
- NewsRefreshed Kia Seltos with more features launched at Rs 9.89 lakh
- NewsToyota Fortuner facelift international unveil expected on June 4
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!