Rakesh Srivastava leaves Hyundai India after serving the brand for six years
Hyundai India has sent an official release stating Rakesh Srivastava who was promoted as the director, Marketing and Sales in April last year has decided to leave the brand after having served for six years. The company mentions that Srivastava, director, Marketing and Sales has decided to pursue other interests outside the organisation. It should be known that Rakesh played an instrumental role in launching three of the most important products at Hyundai India, the Grand i10, Elite i20 hatchbacks and the Creta SUV. In fact, Hyundai India has received over 40,000 bookings for the Creta facelift that was launched in the country two months ago.
Rakesh Srivastava served Hyundai India for a period of six years
Y K Koo, Managing Director & CEO, Hyundai Motor India said "Our association with Srivastava has been mutually enriching. He has immensely contributed through the years, leading the company to stay ahead. We wish him the very best in future endeavors." Prior to working in Hyundai, Rakesh Srivastava has also served in Maruti Suzuki for a period of 14 years where he looked after commercial business and was also the Chief General Manager.
Hyundai India has still not issued an update of an interim appointment till a new appointee takes over the responsibility of director, Marketing and Sales in the company.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900