Rakesh Srivastava leaves Hyundai India after serving the brand for six years
Hyundai India has sent an official release stating Rakesh Srivastava who was promoted as the director, Marketing and Sales in April last year has decided to leave the brand after having served for six years. The company mentions that Srivastava, director, Marketing and Sales has decided to pursue other interests outside the organisation. It should be known that Rakesh played an instrumental role in launching three of the most important products at Hyundai India, the Grand i10, Elite i20 hatchbacks and the Creta SUV. In fact, Hyundai India has received over 40,000 bookings for the Creta facelift that was launched in the country two months ago.
Rakesh Srivastava served Hyundai India for a period of six years
Y K Koo, Managing Director & CEO, Hyundai Motor India said "Our association with Srivastava has been mutually enriching. He has immensely contributed through the years, leading the company to stay ahead. We wish him the very best in future endeavors." Prior to working in Hyundai, Rakesh Srivastava has also served in Maruti Suzuki for a period of 14 years where he looked after commercial business and was also the Chief General Manager.
Hyundai India has still not issued an update of an interim appointment till a new appointee takes over the responsibility of director, Marketing and Sales in the company.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000