Range Rover SV Coupe SUV spied testing at Nurburgring
The Range Rover SV Coupe had made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2018. Now, however, it seems Jaguar Land Rover is still continuing to test its two-door luxury SUV as seen the latest set of spy shots. A fully-camouflaged Range Rover SV Coupe was recently spotted testing at the Nurburgring, Germany. The two-door creation by JLR's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) is one of the rare few SUVs that has been taken to the demanding race circuit for tests. And with the car already having been showcased in Switzerland, it was a surprise to see it completely covered up.
The vehicle seen in the spy shots is a right-hand drive version, and has the same set of wheels as seen on the show car at Geneva. The SV Coupe is the first production Range Rover to feature the option of 23-inch wheels.
To be built at the SVO headquarters in Coventry, UK, the SV Coupe will be a limited run of 999 units. It is priced at $ 2,95,995 (Rs 2 crore approx), and is expected to go on sale in international markets around the end of 2018.
- NewsSharad Sanghi - one of India's leading car collectors is no more
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 GT Pro and Rally Pro first ride review
- NewsJehan Daruvala to compete in FIA Formula 2 Championship in 2020 as part of Red Bull Junior programme
- NewsMG Hector crosses 50,000 bookings in India
- NewsVintage and Classic car Grand Heritage Drive