Range Rover SV Coupe SUV spied testing at Nurburgring
The Range Rover SV Coupe had made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2018. Now, however, it seems Jaguar Land Rover is still continuing to test its two-door luxury SUV as seen the latest set of spy shots. A fully-camouflaged Range Rover SV Coupe was recently spotted testing at the Nurburgring, Germany. The two-door creation by JLR's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) is one of the rare few SUVs that has been taken to the demanding race circuit for tests. And with the car already having been showcased in Switzerland, it was a surprise to see it completely covered up.
The vehicle seen in the spy shots is a right-hand drive version, and has the same set of wheels as seen on the show car at Geneva. The SV Coupe is the first production Range Rover to feature the option of 23-inch wheels.
To be built at the SVO headquarters in Coventry, UK, the SV Coupe will be a limited run of 999 units. It is priced at $ 2,95,995 (Rs 2 crore approx), and is expected to go on sale in international markets around the end of 2018.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks