Range Rover SV Coupe SUV spied testing at Nurburgring
The Range Rover SV Coupe had made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2018. Now, however, it seems Jaguar Land Rover is still continuing to test its two-door luxury SUV as seen the latest set of spy shots. A fully-camouflaged Range Rover SV Coupe was recently spotted testing at the Nurburgring, Germany. The two-door creation by JLR's Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) is one of the rare few SUVs that has been taken to the demanding race circuit for tests. And with the car already having been showcased in Switzerland, it was a surprise to see it completely covered up.
The vehicle seen in the spy shots is a right-hand drive version, and has the same set of wheels as seen on the show car at Geneva. The SV Coupe is the first production Range Rover to feature the option of 23-inch wheels.
To be built at the SVO headquarters in Coventry, UK, the SV Coupe will be a limited run of 999 units. It is priced at $ 2,95,995 (Rs 2 crore approx), and is expected to go on sale in international markets around the end of 2018.
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live