Range Rover Velar launched India at Rs 78.83 lakh
Land Rover India has just introduced the new Range Rover Velar in India. Prices start at Rs 78.83 lakh ex-showroom and deliveries are set to commence soon. The Range Rover Velar First Edition is the top-spec variant and is the one powered by the V6 diesel. It is priced at Rs 1.37 Crore (ex-showroom).
The Velar sits on the same platform that also underpins the Jaguar F-Pace. It sits between the Range Rover Evoque and the Range Rover Sport. In flesh, the Range Rover Velar looks absolutely stunning. It seems to borrow a few design cues from its bigger brother, the Range Rover Sport but, at the same time, it looks distinct as well.
The bold front grille and LED headlamps are eye-catching, while the side profile is one of best angles.
The luxurious interiors are another highlight of the new Range Rover Velar. A unique aspect of the cabin is the large, dual touchscreens . The top screen is for the infotainment system and navigation, while the bottom screen can be used to operate other functions such as activating the seat massager. The floating rotary dials for the air conditioner that sit below the bottom screen is a neat touch as well.
The Velar has been launched with four engine options: The 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel Ingenium motor with 180PS/430Nm, the 3.0-litre V6 diesel which puts out 300PS/700Nm with a claimed 0-100kmph time of 6.7s. The petrol variants will be powered by 2.0-litre four-cylinder motors that puts out 250PS/365Nm and 300PS /400Nm.
Starts Rs 70.67 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review
- Review2018 Kia Rio X-line first drive review
- NewsGoodyear launches the Assurance TripleMax 2 tyre range in India
- NewsAishwarya Pissay to be part of Sherco TVS Rally Factory squad at 2018 Baja Aragon
- NewsDani Pedrosa announces his retirement from MotoGP