Ravindra Pisharody appointed as the vice-president of SIAM
Apex automotive industry body, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) has appointed Ravindra Pisharody as it's vice-president. Pisharody is currently the executive director (commercial vehicles), Tata Motors Ltd.
SIAM works as the most important channel of communication between the automobile industry and Indian government, national and international organisations. The society helps the automobile industry in the formulation of new rules, regulations and policies, working closely with stake holders as well.
Speaking on his appointment at SIAM, Pisharody said, "I look forward to my new role as the Vice-President. I understand that the role would be challenging and I would like to pitch in with my contributions and help strengthen the team further so that we can move towards our common goals."
Ravindra Pisharody is an industry veteran with over 30 years of experience in the field of sales, marketing, business management and strategy development. He is also on the board of Tata Marcopolo Motors, Tata Cummins, Tata International, Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles, South Korea and Tata Motors South Africa.
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020