Ravindra Pisharody appointed as the vice-president of SIAM
Apex automotive industry body, Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) has appointed Ravindra Pisharody as it's vice-president. Pisharody is currently the executive director (commercial vehicles), Tata Motors Ltd.
SIAM works as the most important channel of communication between the automobile industry and Indian government, national and international organisations. The society helps the automobile industry in the formulation of new rules, regulations and policies, working closely with stake holders as well.
Speaking on his appointment at SIAM, Pisharody said, "I look forward to my new role as the Vice-President. I understand that the role would be challenging and I would like to pitch in with my contributions and help strengthen the team further so that we can move towards our common goals."
Ravindra Pisharody is an industry veteran with over 30 years of experience in the field of sales, marketing, business management and strategy development. He is also on the board of Tata Marcopolo Motors, Tata Cummins, Tata International, Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicles, South Korea and Tata Motors South Africa.
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh