Redbull Tour Bus rolls into India
The Redbull tour bus is a concept that's been around in Europe for some time now, but this is the first time that the energy drink company has brought one to Asia. The concept is simple: one very cool bus, with a stage on top of it, that tours through the country stopping at different cities for gigs. The Mumbai show, which was held on October 5, was the inaugural round of the Tour Bus and the event featured several famous Indian musicians and bands. Big names like The Dualist Inquiry Band, The Supersonics, Scribe, Swarthma and more belted out some great music for the enthusiastic crowd.
The Supersonics performs at The Red Bull Tour Bus India Launch 2013 at the Wilson Gymkhana ground in Mumbai, India on October 5th, 2013
The Redbull Tour Bus has been brought to India in association with the NH7 group and its next stop will be the NH7 music festival that will be held in Pune between October 18 and 20. After that the bus will be driven right across the country to a series of cities such as Chennai, Manipal, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Mohali, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata before the year ends.
Swarathma performs at The Red Bull Tour Bus India Launch 2013 at the Wilson Gymkhana ground in Mumbai, India on October 5th, 2013
But it doesn't stop there Redbull already has plans for 2014 and the calendar will be released after this year's tour ends. The Redbull Tour Bus is a great way for the fans to listen to some great Indie music and to help bands from across the country find an avenue to share their music. The concept is sound, the music great and you should definitely catch it when the tour bus rolls into your city.
The Dualist Enquiry Band performs at The Red Bull Tour Bus India Launch 2013 at the Wilson Gymkhana ground in Mumbai, India on October 5th, 2013
- NewsMahendra Singh Dhoni's automobile collection: From a Mahindra tractor, ex-army offroader to a superfast SUV and more
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block